Nursing Error Cases
Serving Clients Throughout New York City for Close to 30 Years
Many times in medical malpractice case, negligence occurs on the part of the nursing staff members who were handling the case. If you have suffered from a nursing error, you may have a medical malpractice claim. A nursing error can occur if a nurse gives you the wrong medication, gives you another patient's medication, gives you the right medication in the wrong way, gives you medication you are allergic to, the wrong amount of medication, gives you two medications that don't interact well together, or any other mistake.
A nursing error may extend your illness past the time it would have taken for you to get better had you received proper medical care. This may have resulted in you losing wages because of being unable to work, as well as medical bills that are extremely expensive. In some cases, a nursing error may even lead to death. If you or a loved one has suffered any of these occurrences, you may be entitled to compensation for those medical bills and lost wages. Contact our offices today to find out more about medical negligence and nursing errors.
Experienced Law Firm on Long Island
Our firm is a legal group comprised of some of the top medical malpractice attorneys in the state. Our attorneys have been asked to lecture at medical malpractice law conferences all around the country. We have taken on cases that other firms refused to represent, and have successfully won. We have won multimillion dollar settlements for our clients, and may be able to get you're the compensation you deserve for you pain and suffering. We will fight tirelessly for our clients, and we understand the sensitive nature of medical cases. We may be able to help you and your family. Contact a Long Island nursing error attorney for the representation you need!
Mr. Lichtenstein is the most successful New York trial lawyer and foremost legal scholar on Cerebral Palsy, Erb's Palsy, Brachial Plexus and other birth injury cases
- $47 Million Dollar Verdict in Brooklyn Case for a Brain Injured Baby;
- $15.3 million verdict in an Erb's Palsy / Brachial Plexus injury, birth trauma case.. This was a record verdict;
- $9.3 million case that involved the claimed failure to timely diagnose meningitis in a 5 month old baby;
- $8 Million Dollars Settlement Value in Nassau County Case for Brain Damaged Baby;
- $5 Million Dollar Settlement in Queens Case for Woman injured by a truck;
- $4.4 Million Dollar Settlement in Bronx Case for Woman with a Stroke;
- $4 million for child brain damaged because of medical malpractice - a case other prominent attorneys turned away;
- $4 Million Dollar Settlement in Bronx Case for baby with cerebral palsy from medical Malpractice;
- $4 Million Dollar Settlement in Bronx Case for Baby brain damages in Hospital;
- $2.75 Million Dollar Settlement in Brooklyn Case involving a fire from a product defect;
- $2.6 Million Dollar Verdict in New York City Case for a Man Dying from a Heart Attack;
- $2.5 Million Dollar Settlement in Brooklyn Case for baby brain damages at birth;
- $2 Million Dollar Settlement in an Orange County Case for a baby brain damaged at birth;
- $1.8 Million Dollar Settlement after Verdict in Westchester County Case involving a truck accident;